Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Limited manufacturer's warranty
What does this limited warranty cover?
ValueChain LLC warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase ("Consumer" or "you") that the ValuePad® tablet and all accessories provided by ValueChain LLC in the sales package are free from material defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when installed and used normally and in accordance with operation instructions. This limited warranty extends only to the Consumer for Products purchased.
What will ValueChain LLC do if the ValuePad® Tablet is not free from material defects in materials and workmanship during the limited warranty period ("Materially Defective Product")?
During the limited warranty period, ValueChain LLC' authorized service representative will repair or replace, at ValueChain LLC' option, without charge, a Materially Defective Product. If we repair this ValuePad® Tablet, we may use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we choose to replace this ValuePad® Tablet, we may replace it with a new or refurbished ValuePad® Tablet of the same or similar design. ValueChain LLC will return repaired or replacement ValuePad® Tablets to you in working condition. ValueChain LLC will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment. Repair or replacement of ValuePad® Tablet, at ValueChain LLC' option, is your exclusive remedy. You should expect the repair or replacement to take up to 30 days.
How long is the limited warranty period?
The limited warranty period for the ValuePad® Tablet (not including batteries and chargers) extends for 90 Days from the date of purchase. It can be upgraded to 1 Year by registering the products at http://www.valuechainusa.com/product-registration-form. Batteries and chargers are covered for 90 days. If we repair or replace a Materially Defective Product under the terms of this limited warranty, this limited warranty also applies to repaired or replacement ValuePad® Tablets for a period of either (a) 60 days from the date the repaired or replacement ValuePad® Tablet is shipped to you or (b) the time remaining on the limited warranty, whichever is longer.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion;
- Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service representative of ValueChain LLC;
- Product to the extent that the problem experienced is caused by signal conditions, network reliability or cable or antenna systems;
- Product to the extent that the problem is caused by use with non-ValueChain LLC electrical accessories;
- Product whose warranty/quality stickers, ValuePad® Tablet serial numbers plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible;
- Product used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited to ValuePad® Tablets used for rental purposes);
- Product returned without valid proof of purchase;
- Charges for installation or set up, adjustment of customer controls, and installation or repair of systems outside the unit.
How do you get warranty service?
Before requesting service, please check the instructions in Quick Start Guide. A check of the troubleshooting measures in this guide may save you a service call. To obtain warranty service, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the 7 digits serial number on the back of the tablet and ask for instructions regarding where to return the ValuePad®Tablet.
Except as provided by applicable law, you assume the risk of loss or damage during transit and transportation and are responsible for delivery or handling charges incurred in the transport of ValuePad® Tablet(s) to the service location. ValueChain LLC will return repaired or replaced ValuePad® Tablet under this limited warranty to you, transportation, delivery or handling charges prepaid. ValueChain LLC assumes no risk for damage or loss of the ValuePad® Tablet in transit.
If the ValuePad® Tablet failure is not covered by this limited warranty, or proof of purchase does not meet the terms of this limited warranty, ValueChain LLC will notify you and will request that you authorize the cost of repair prior to any further repair activity. You must pay for the cost of repair and return shipping costs for the repair of ValuePad® Tablets that are not covered by this limited warranty.
Customer service: email@example.com | www.valuechainusa.com/support
ValuePad® is trademark of ValueChain LLC. Information on the website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015 ValueChain LLC. All Rights Reserved.